Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Other Family

The thing about my roommates is that we really are like a family. We can sleep together and it wont be at all weird. We can see each other in our underwear and not think twice. We can cry together laugh together and just be ourselves together. We can talk about anything, we don't judge and we really do love each other. They say that love can grow simply from being in close proximity to someone all the time, which is true with us, but I think its more than that. These people are the most genuine, kind, funny, intelligent and interesting people I've ever known. These people are my family, not blood but that's an advantage I think. We chose to be together from the beginning because we got along and somewhere along the line our relationship turned into more than just friends. This is my other family.

No comments: