Friday, November 04, 2005

Crushing

I love having crushes. Its all about uncertainty, new opportunities, the possibility for romance and a fresh start. And when they give you that smile, oh the butterflies! But after having a crush for a while, it gets old... just smiling at each other isn't enough. There has to be a change. A crossroads per say, where you discover that it's a mutual crush and they give you your first kiss at midnight, on the front porch, midsentence... or you discover through a friend of a friend that they're seeing someone else or even worse, that they just don't like you back. A crossroads where you have the possibility for a relationship, or you move on to the next one. I've officially been in the grey area for too long! Eventually, I've got to know... do you crush me too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Crush you...