Thursday, November 10, 2005

I've missed more classes than I've gone to this week. I did a tally, and if I go to one of my classes tomorrow it'll be a tie. I'm going to try to go to both... keeping my fingers crossed.
________

My rat has been in a pissy mood lately. She bites at me, runs in circles, jumps around the chamber hanging onto anything she can grab and runs into walls. She's even chasing her own tail with such force that she'll bite it, then snap at me because she's hurt. I dread going in to the lab to do sessions now. I used to love it! She's one of the smart lab rats. Now she just scares me.... kind of like the real Elizabeth Taylor.
________

"I'm sorry. That was rude, it's just that I know how amazing and special you are that no girl will ever be good enough for you."
"Can you think of one?"
"No, I really can't." In my mind..."I compare every girl to myself. No one has a chance."
________

It snowed today, and I missed it! The first snow of the year, and I'm still in bed pressing the snooze button every 5 minutes. Why didn't someone tell me! I've never missed the first snowfall before. The only way I'll feel better is if we get a foot of snow over night so I can go skiing tomorrow. Yes it could happen, don't squash my dreams.
________

I've decided the following... a) I like being single, b) No guy is good enough for me anyways, and c) If I get really lonely, I can always crawl into bed with one of my roommates or my vibrator. Not both you pervert.
________

1 comment:

Miss.Emily said...

Thorough, insightful and well-written... Havi, you win the best comment award! Congrats! Everyone else feel free to steal the torch.

-Em

PS, more people should be speaking to me in spanish, it's f*ing sexy.