Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So Long Suckas!!

That is correct. I am going on vacation for five days in sunny Miami, Florida with my fabulous girlfriend Alayna. We'll be sunning, funning, drinking, dancing and forgetting about all the school work that awaits us when we get back. March madness hit me hard this year, and I'm still in the backlash. The minute I get back I'll be at the desk writing again, guaranteed. Bullocks. That aside, this vacation is gone kick ass. We're going to the Ultra Music Festival 8 to see Hot Hot Heat, the Killers, Prodigy and many many other fantastic artists and DJs while we're there. This is a much needed break, and long overdue.

So I shan't be seeing you for a couple days. Don't be too sad my puppies, I'll be back before you know it. And a very thorough post with many pictures of bikini clad hotties (a.k.a. me and Lay) is pending. It'll be worth the wait.

Ta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh, leavin' tonight!

SOUTH BEACH BABY!!!!

this is definitely a much needed vacay.... see you in two hours

Jay said...

That sounds pretty awesome - enjoy!

Supercords said...

That sounds like a fantastic show. If only I lived in Florida instead of Utah, I could see decent live music.

Shane