Monday, June 26, 2006

Miss.Emily Will be your Captain on the Bitter Bus Today

Consider yourselves warned.

1) Boys are pricks. Apparently all the jerking off they do isn't enough, they still need to try to stick it in you every chance they get. Fuckers.

2) My mom just had her gall bladder removed. She's delirious and nauseous from all the drugs, and it makes me depressed to see her that way.

3) I ran for 90 minutes yesterday, and sat to watch the sunset. I was enjoying myself until I looked to my left and right and realized I was surrounded by couples holding hands. So I made myself vomit and proceeded to the nearest strip club for a lap dance from the dirtiest whore I could find.

4) I know I'm going to cry in a little bit. I can feel it creeping up behind my eyes, and in the way my mind is ridden with negativity. I'm working myself up for a good one, I can feel it.

5) I love watching the monkeys have sex because it reminds me of when I go to the bar. First, after looking at the female's swollen, round ass, the male gets a huge boner. Then he spends the next little while chasing her around trying to stick it in. Finally she gets tired and he goes at it for five seconds or so and it's over. Sound familiar?

6) Here's your secret code: I don't want us doing that again. Don't be mad.

6 comments:

~Kelly~ said...

I'm missing something...

Anonymous said...

Let the anger and bitterness go! You possess way too much then needed!

and secrets are no good for anyone.;)

MsPatricia said...

Em,
Sounds like you thoroughly vented out on paper(well, screen). Have you actually vented yet though? Sometimes nothing beats a good hard scream in the middle of nowhere. Granted, no one can hear you, but it feels great.
Try not to let yourself cry over it though...
Remember, no boy is worth your tears. And the one who is, won't make you cry.
(hard advice, i know)

Miss.Emily said...

Ya, I'm over it now guys, no need to worry!

Your right, Trish, but I run to vent. I pound the fucking pavement like it's George W's face.

L, sometimes we need secrets to feel mysterious and intriguing. And sometimes secrets would do more damage if they were told.

Anonymous said...

...but you just told that secret.

and you can be intriguing by simply.....being intriguing.

You dont need secrets. They just build up and cause ruckus

Miss.Emily said...

L, I get your point, but it doesn't change the fact that I like knowing that there are some things only I know about myself. How can there be mystery if everything is out in the open?