Thursday, June 22, 2006

Am I Suddenly Hot?

Have I been looking more attractive lately? Have my breasts grown in the past little while? Am I doing something different with my hair?

The answer to all these questions is in fact, no. Regardless, I seem to be attracting the opposite sex quite a bit more than usual. I've never been asked out on an actual, real-live date before last week, and since then I've been asked out on two more real-live dates. [Note: "hanging out" does not constitute a date. Neither does making out somewhere, going to the bar or renting a movie (which is code for making out.)] I was kissed by a very nice-looking boy recently and that's not including the awkward mono non-kiss incident by an entirely different nice-looking boy.

What is happening? I do not know and I do not mind in the slightest. I'll just enjoy it while I can. Who knows how long this will last until all these boys gain their sanity again.

On a more important note, yes I finally get to kiss again after the long month or so of being mono-ridden. I am an extremely deprived woman, so take advantage of me while you can.

3 comments:

RSS Spirit Combine said...

The feet are hot, to that I can attest.

~Kelly~ said...

apparently toes are the new clevage this summer! So show those tootsie's off!!
I don't know what it is, but I said it a month ago. Summer is when all the boys come out to play!! And it sounds like they have started already!
Enjoy this stage of men, it's always my favourite.

Jay said...

Hah! Now that's a come-on line if I ever heard one! If you've been using that, no wonder you're hooking them left and right.