Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Birth and Death of Jarrod

"I really like him."
"He's very good looking..."
"And charming. It's too bad he has a girlfriend. I'm confused though, 'cause I think he likes me too."
"What makes you think that?"
"He never talks about his girlfriend and he's always gazing at me and stuff. I like the attention, but do I want to be hanging around with someone who would do that behind his girlfriends back?"
"I wish I had dilemma's like yours."

___________


"I went to a psychic today."
"Why?"
"I'm really confused about what I want and I thought she could help."
"Why are you confused?"
"Well, you and I have this chemistry that's undeniable but I still care about my girlfriend."
"I like you too."
"You're so sexy."
"What did the psychic say?"
"I'm not telling."

___________


"I broke up with her."
"You did?"
"Ya. She took it pretty hard."
"How are you?"
"Bad."

___________


"He's a bad kisser."
"You kissed him!?!?"
"Ya. And I totally wasn't feeling it at all. I'm not attracted to him like before. Now everytime I talk to him, he says something stupid and gets me mad and we fight. We fight all the time."
"That's too bad 'cause you really liked him. Are you sure?"
"Ya. He's definitely really dumb."

___________


"I think we should just be friends."
"Can I just say something?"
"Sure."
"You're the most amazing girl I've ever known. We had a connection the moment we met, and I like you more and more everyday. You're intelligent and beautiful and you have no idea how sexy you are which makes you even more sexy."
"Thanks."
"Are you sure you don't want to be fuck buddies?"
"Oh ya, I'm sure."

___________


"So you've made up your mind then, huh?"
"Not until this very moment."
"In that case, I'll never forget you. Can I ask you one last question?"
"Sure."
"Can you send me that picture of you, me and Amber?"
"That's the last thing you wanted to ask me? Are you kidding?"
"I like that picture."

___________


"Why are you getting so worked up? We just have different opinions, that's all."
"When you say that you hate every kid under the age of 14, that's not an opinion, its a stereotype. How can you hate every child? Have you met them all?"
"I'm just saying that kids these days don't know how to respect their elders. They could all use a smack across the head. And I don't hate every kid, my cousins are cool."
"So basically the kids you know are ok, but every other child should be beaten."
"Don't twist my words! Kids nowadays don't know how to respect their elders. They need to be taught, and I'm just saying that giving the bad ones a good smacking couldn't hurt."
"I cant believe you, honestly. You are a fucking moron! I cant talk to you anymore, this is such a waste of my time."

___________

No comments: