Sunday, May 28, 2006

That Doctor Can Kiss My Ass

So apparently the quack doctor at the Waterloo hospital didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. The flu? Nuh uh.

Still after two weeks with the same damned fever, puffy eyes, splitting headache, backache and windedness I decided it was time to get a second opinion. So my mother and I went to another hospital where they did actual tests to see what was wrong with me instead of laughing and saying a 21 year old should know what her symptoms mean. "Ha ha ha, come on guess! You can guess this, it's so easy!" Thanks a lot Doc.

So they didn't just guess what I had, they took blood and it turns out I have mono. Fucking mono! Mono for two weeks thinking it was the flu and I was a wimp for not getting over it in the 7 days I'm supposed to according to Doctor know-it-all. I was so shocked I almost pissed myself laughing. I have it in me to go find that fucking, stupid-ass doctor and tell him I could have ruptured my liver and died because of him. Fucker.

Anyways, now that I know what I have I'm on the road to recovery. I already feel a bit better but I'm not gonna push it. If I drink or get hit in the liver the wrong way I could die, so I'm taking no chances. Good times, eh? Send me healthy thoughts! A summer is no summer without copious amounts of booze.

No comments: