Friday, March 16, 2007

Three Question Marks

I love Merkley???'s work so much, I would pay him whatever he charges PLUS pay for my own flight to San Fransisco where he lives just to take my clothes off so he can take nudey pics of me.

What I love about his photos is that these girls are not models. They have real bodies, unique faces, their own style (sometimes tattoos and piercings) and actual, home-grown boobies. No silicon here, people.

Also what I love is that the settings these girls are in are not typical. I mean, they're more real. There are stains on the mattresses, the floors are dirty and the props are things you can probably find in your own home. There's something purposely mundane about the props and locations he uses. I love it.


I hear he lets the girls wear their own favourite pair of shoes. That could just be a rumour though.

1 comment:

YourSecretLover said...

hmmmm so I was a little shocked to go to your blog and find breasts starring at me lol. But the pictures are pretty sweet. I want those pink shoes in the last picture! Andthe one with the cat is pretty awesome.