Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not overthinking, just thinking. Being. Wondering questions with no answers makes my entire body hurt. I'm tired and my eyes have dark circles almost as black as the ones I wish were around my heart, but no. Nothing to burden me but thinking. And that's more tiring than anything.
__________

Looking in the wrong places. With eyes closed.
After years of waiting, still more to pass by.
__________

Why do I put you on a pedestal? Because there is no one else. You are a joke. We were a joke. We were nothing and it drives me insane that you are my comparison. You're on the pedestal rather than someone worth being my example. But alas, it is you. My bullshit exemplification.
__________

3 comments:

YourSecretLover said...

Sometimes we idolize people who don't deserve it just because they are there. They say the right things at the right time and the rest of the time they fuck up, but you have the memory of what they said that one time to hold on to. It fucks with your mind and nobody deserves it. But at the same time, you can't help who you like...or love. Just know that you deserve everything you want and everything you need. So cliche I know, but it's also SOOOOOOOO true. Because you're awesome!

Thought King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thought King said...

whoeevr this character is must be a worthless piece of crap. How dare he force you to use him as a sole example when he was nothing...NOTHING! I hope you booted him from ur life, cuz he's obviously a piece of crap.

Don't ever put him on a pedestal! He deserves no less than to bring him down with words and feed him to the lions, i say.

Then drink milk and love life.

that is all.