Monday, January 08, 2007

Vegetables are good for you

1) Question: What do you do when one of your favourite aspects of your own personality is one that annoys the hell out of a good friend? Just ignore them or change or what? I guess I'm just pretty arrogant and think there's nothing wrong with me so when someone says there is I'm pretty surprised. "Wait... I'm not perfect?"

2) I've started drinking V-8 because vegetables are good for you, d'uh. It tastes like tomatoes mixed with gasoline and some vomit too because of those little chunks. I just chug it down, like one would chug a tomato/gas/vomit combo. I've also contemplated becoming a full-fledged vegetarian lately because I already don't eat any red meat or fish and I eat chicken maybe once a day. Hello health kick, how are you doing? When my ass turns into the most beautiful thing I've ever seen I'll take a picture of it for you.

3) I'm going to add a post-script new years resolution to my list, and that is to go to class. I've skipped three classes already in the first three days of school, go me.

4) So I don't know the etiquette about cell phones yet, I'm a new user. What happens when you get your phonebook full of numbers that you add while at the bar? You know, those people you insist you'll call again but never do? Can you delete them? Or is it courtesy to keep them for awhile until you go through them and say, who the hell are "Phil" and "Jason" and forget when you even added the number and then delete them? Or do you keep them just so people will think you're a huge pimp because you get a lot of numbers? Or do you wait a couple months and then call Phil or Jason and say, "Oh, I had your number in my phone and was wondering who you are?" and then make a date with them because of this funny story you have together and you can tell people that's how you met?

5) I went shopping today and spent $257 that I don't have. Look at the jacket I bought, not at my face in the picture. I look like I'm about to commit murder to babies. This jacket is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, not including non-material stuff like life and sex. I always secretly make fun of people who take pictures of their reflections in mirrors, which is why I hid the camera at the side and took off the flash so no one would know, except now you know. I give you permission to mock me. But not the jacket, I don't want it's feelings to be hurt.

4 comments:

YourSecretLover said...

Wow, V8 sounds amazing. You really make me want to run out and buy a bunch of the stuff RIGHT now. lol.

The jacket is beautiful. Just like you.

And your sexy ass.

~Kelly~ said...

1) You take what your friend says into consideration. Afterall, this person is the one who should know you the best (other than yourself) and she should only have your best interests at heart. Maybe tone down that aspect of your personality, but never change yourself for somebody else.
2) Vegetarian? You eat more chicken than anybody I know! I think you would die without your smoked turkey subs or chicken stur-fry. Chicken is good for you, just like V-8.. but WAY more yummy!
3) Miss Emily! Don't make me start kicking your ass to school!
4)First off, you shouldn't be adding random's numbers to your phone if you have no intention of calling them. You are just getting their hopes up and if you happen to run into them again, they will think you are the biggest bitch in the entire world. Delete those suckers out of your phone, but only if you have no intention of calling them. And since when did you care what people thought of how many friends you have?
Definatly do NOT call them months later. You will probably called a weirdo and hung up on.
5) The jacket is lovely

MsPatricia said...

that jacket is S.P.I.C.Y.

kind of like Y.O.U.

powderslider said...

Ok I will pay for the jacket as long as you attend your classes! Daddy o'