Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Don't See What Anyone Can See in Anyone Else

This has not shaken my faith in the least. The opposite, in fact. I have rekindled my romance with renewed exuberance! I love myself and I am capable of doing remarkable things. Nothing can shake this foundation I have built.

As it stands, I am in the top tenth percentile of my Perception class. Booya.

I remember thinking, writing a final exam in a different course a while ago, "There's no way I can pass this, I'm way too tired." I had pulled an all-nighter the night before and could barely keep my eyes open. Not surprisingly, I failed. That was the only exam I ever failed, but it was also the only exam I ever thought I would fail. Coincidence?

So this time I thought, "I'm going to do so well on this exam, the material is so easy." And guess what happened? Maybe all we need in order to get what we want is a little faith.

No comments: