Friday, August 24, 2007

Three Cheers for Narcissism

Whatever, I'm entitled, I just got a new haircut.




They always say that Psychologists are more likely to suffer from mental illness than people in other professions. I guess it's because if you know all the symptoms you're more likely to see them in yourself.

Today I feel bi-polar.



I'm going back and forth between highs and lows. I think I get this way right before a big change. I felt like this around the time I was finishing my degree and moving from Waterloo forever, and next week I'm moving again, away from Toronto. I feel a combo of excitement, fear and anxiety. Very confusing.




Nothing a new haircut and some self-portraits can't fix.

3 comments:

YourSecretLover said...

Obviously narcissism is acceptable when you're as hot as you are.

Where are you moving? You JUST moved to Toronto!!!!

Tantalus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

Haircuts can fix almost anything.
Cute.