Thursday, December 07, 2006

Juiced Lemon


I'm surprised at myself for wanting to leave here so badly. But I can see the end of this part of my life coming soon (four months from now) and I can't wait for what comes next. I'm excited for change this time. I'm done with Waterloo and with Laurier and with being a student. I've squeezed all the juice out of this lemon.

Maybe I'm just in a bad place with school right now, but I don't think I'll miss it as much as I should... or think I should. I believe that whatever happens after this will be just as or more fulfilling and I'll continue to learn and grow, just in a different environment. I need a change of scenery pretty badly.

5 comments:

YourSecretLover said...

I admire you for being excited about the change. I am petrified. But am also ready to be done with being told what to do all the time. The essays and exams are SO over.

~Kelly~ said...

Hey.. I know that view! And I know who's house that is! I hope he has nothing to do with you wanting to leave so baddly...

Miss.Emily said...

Who??

Jay said...

I wanted to go to Waterloo when I was a student, but I went somewhere else for a boy. I can hardly imagine myself doing that, but I did. And then everyone who went to Waterloo had some sort of adverse reaction to it, and things turned out well for me. But no matter where you are, it can always be transitory. You'll get to a better space, and it has little to do with where you are. Any ideas?

MsPatricia said...

it's amazing how drastically our views can change. i still have another year to go and i am so ready to get out of here. another year of this and i'm not quite sure how i'm going to pull it off. there's so much out there waiting for us that i just don't want to wait. i admire you for being so ready. it takes guts. but know that you'll be missed.