Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Broken Shoelace Can Say A Lot About Life

1) My last day ever at work was celebrated by thunderstorms and breaking the shoelace on my safari boot. I took it as a sign that I chose the right day to quit.

2) My heart is on edge. I can't decide if it's because I'm leaving for Europe very soon or because I want some sex. I'll get back to you on that one.

3) Hospitals are less intimidating when you're healthy.

4) People are less intimidating when they're naked.

5) Question of the day asked by an eight year old girl, "Does this boat have a capacity plate? What is it's horsepower?" Uhh...

6) Elizabeth Taylor has taken to chewing holes through her water bottle. We've gone through four in the last three weeks. Either she is trying to commit suicide or is deliberately trying to piss me off.

7) My goal for the next post is:
a) for it to actually have some substance, and
b) for it to outline our trip in detail. Including links. It'll rock your socks.

No comments: